Thursday, October 29, 2009

What About…. ExAMining MSCRM??

Welcome to my new Blog. Clearly it’s dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. But what about ‘ExAMining’? Over the last couple of years I have seen lots of blogs about MS CRM. And lots of them I still follow with much interest. But still I believe there is room on the web for a blog that has something to add to the information available already. This is what this blog is about: Examples And More… on Microsoft CRM.

So why would this add anything to the information already available? Well, to my experience one part of the blogs about MS CRM contains general information, news facts and business stories and another part is more technical and contains javascripts and other types of ‘code’. Now the aim of this blog is to give practical examples of how MS CRM can be customized in a way to make life easier for end users. It will contain (a lot of) javascript, but by giving examples on how to use it in everyday customizations I’ll try to show the practical use of the code used.

Why this explanation in advanced you might think. Well, that’s the good news: I hope my examples inspire you to create your own use. And as a result return the favor with posting your example. So in the end.. we all benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment